Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Heart

While my children have always been my heart (and now my heart has expanded to include 5 beautiful grandchildren) and I have always been proud to be the mother to my 2 beautiful daughters, I am especially proud to have my youngest daughter (who was in an abusive relationship for 5 years) who is now in a healthy relationship and has 3 beautiful children of her own. She has decided that she wants to try and help other young women who may be in an abusive situation by telling her story and will be giving an interview on television and she has decided to volunteer at a women's shelter. While she was with her daughters' father I was always afraid that I would lose her to the abuse and now she is healthy and happy almost like the girl I raised. I am so proud of her and her accomplishments. I am very proud to say that I have raised 2 wonderful, intelligent, beautiful girls who have grown up to be wonderful, intelligent, beautiful women. God has truly blessed me. Have a blessed day and a better tomorrow.

TTFN

No comments: