Thursday, February 12, 2009

Frustration!!??!!j

In case anyone missed the notice (or forgot to mark it on your calendar) today was frustrate Tamra day! The day started out innocently enough and then I woke up (some might say that waking up is a good thing, today I tend to disagree). From the time I got out of bed the universe decided to mess with me today. First, my cats thought it would be a good idea to play war all over the house (which entails them running all over and using me as a jumping off point), then when I went to work all the idiots picked this day to call and ask, or say, stupid things and generally annoy the hell out of me, in line next to frustrate me were my children (they were polite about it 1st the oldest and then the youngest tooktheir turns) and last, but certainly not least (after all the night is not over yet!) the change machine at the car wash! Now, I know that some days will rain harder than others, but seriously, can I not get a little warning? Had I known how today was going to go I coulda stayed in bed (or had a V8, which is apparently a cure all for everything!). Now as the day winds down I find myself thinking about all that has happened and wondering "would it really be sooooo bad not to wake up tomorrow?" I guess as long as God sees fit to give me breath I will see fit to get out of bed, but be warned tomorrow I may not be so nice about it. My friends who know me are probably shaking their heads right about now and asking "and this is different how?" You know who you are and all I have to say is SHUT UP :-) Given everything that happened today I am still blessed, with all the frustration I did have some good points, I got to see my grandson (and he was happy to see me) and 2 of my granddaughters (also happy to see me -- they still think I am GREAT).

Well tomorrow is another day, so pray that I don't end up on a tower with a rifle (especially since I don't know how to shoot or load one and would hate to mess up my pedicure!) Remember I love you all to distraction and wish you peace and happiness.

Have a blessed day and a better tomorrow!

TTFN

No comments: