Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wanting

As Christmas draws near the only way I can describe the feelings I have are....wanting. I have always wanted more, more of what I have never been sure. I have a beautiful family and the most wonderful friends a person could want, but still there is something missing.....I don't know if it is a place inside me that can ever be filled (so I try to be content with what I have) and still I am left wanting.....I often wonder if I will ever be able to fill that hole that I feel deep inside myself or if I will spend the rest of my life wanting? I don't feel sorry for myself (too often) or constantly ask "why me" but from time to time I just reflect upon the sensation and wonder if it will ever go away. It is always worse at this time of year when reflection and contemplation seem to be part of the season, but this to shall pass. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and peace throughout the year. Have a blessed day and a better tomorrow.

TTFN

No comments: