Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another Year Gone By

As the year draws to an end I begin to contemplate the new year coming up. I have made a couple of resolutions (only to myself, just in case) and have started to make plans on improving a few areas of my life. This is the time of year to start looking at the things you want to accomplish in the coming year. I want to be a better friend, a better parent and grandparent, I want to be healthier. I want to live, laugh and love more. What are your goals, have you thought about it yet? Now is the time, the country is probably at the highest in optimism is has been in a while (even with all the gloom and doom of Wall Street). Take your corner of the universe and make it a joy to be in. Share all that you have with someone who has less and be happy. Life is short, eternity is forever and the journey in between should be filled with all things joyful. Have a blessed day and a better tomorrow.

Happy New Year

No comments: