Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Faith

I have been thinking a lot lately about Faith and what it means. I constantly strive to rely on my faith and leave the doubt and confusion behind, especially during this time of year. I know that there are some people who cannot believe in a higher power and place their fate in the hands of science but where do they believe that the ideas come from? Is it really possible that we came from apes and just evolved to where we are today? I find more comfort in believing that there is a God and he is our Father who watches over us. Perhaps that is what Faith really is. Whatever can give you comfort and peace in the quiet hours (whether you are spirtual or a scientist), after all we are all searching for answers to the age old question "are we alone out here?" As we approach a new year remember we must always question authority, learn as we go and find joy and comfort wherever possible. Hope you have a blessed day and a bettr tomorrow.

TTFN

No comments: